AP EAMCET is the state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. There are a huge number of candidates who want to take admission in the various engineering and agriculture colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the other details of the notification regarding the AP EAMCET will be available at the official website of the department which is www.apeamcet.org. Candidates can view more details by following link.
www.apeamcet.org Application Form:
The candidates who want to appear for the AP EAMCET 2017 should have cleared class 12th exam and the candidates should be an Indian National who is a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. The other details of the exam can be viewed from the official website of the department.
AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2017:
The syllabus for the exam will be made according to the class 12th course. The candidate should be thorough with the course in the class 12th exam. The rest can be checked form the website of AP EAMCET.
AP EAMCET Exam dates:
The important details of the dates related to the AP EAMCET 2017 are given here.
- Date of release of notification: 9th February 2017
- Initial date of registration: 9th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 17th March 2017
- Last date of application submission with late fee RS 500/-: 26th March 2017
- Last date to submit the application with 10,000 as late fee: 22nd April 2017
- Date of the exam: 24th and 28th April 2017
- Date of release of answer key: 29th April 2017
- Last date to receive objection on answer key: 2nd May 2017
- Declaration of merit list: 6th May 2017
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
The exam will be based on the three subjects they are Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. There will be in all 160 questions and all the questions will be of multiple choice questions and there will be no negative marking. It will be a computer based test. The exam pattern for the engineering courses is:
- Major Subjects: No of questions
- Physics: 80
- Chemistry: 40
- Mathematics: 80
- For Agriculture Courses:
- Zoology: 40 questions
- Botany: 40 questions
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry: 40 questions
How to fill the application form?
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET
- Click on the application form link
- Fill up the application form
- Take the clear print out of the application form for further use
- Submit the form along with the application fee.
- Official website: http://www.apeamcet.org